This body spillage kits contains 5 body spillage packs.
All items contained must be kept together for the USE ONLY of cleaning up any bodily fluid (blood, vomit, urine, and faeces) spills and NOT used for any other purpose. Failure to comply with these instructionscould result in contamination of areas not yet infected.
1. Protect: Wear disposable gloves and apron before starting.
2. Absorb: Sprinkle the body spillage granules over the soiled area to quickly absorb any fluids.
3. Remove: Using the scoop and scraper, carefully transfer the waste to the biohazard bag.
4. Disinfect: Use the spray to disinfect the area of the spill.
5. Dispose: Place the used scoop, scraper and gloves in the waste bag and tie securley.
6. Sanitise: Wipe hands with disinfectant wipes and dispose of.