Nobisco understands that your privacy is important, and that you care about how your
personal data is used, shared and stored online. We respect your privacy and are committed
to protecting your personal data when you visit our website www.nobisco.co.uk ("Our Site")
and will only collect and use personal data in the ways that are outlined within this policy,
and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your privacy rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Terminology:
In this Policy, the below terms have the subsequent meanings:
2. Information About Who We Are
||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and
features of Our Site;
||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site
when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain
features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set
out in section 13, below;
||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic
Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can
be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means
personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall,
where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU
Regulation 2016/679 - the General Data Protection Regulation
||means Nobisco Ltd. , a limited company registered in England under
company number 1945617, whose registered address is Unit B, Gavin
Way, Nexus Point, Holford Broadlands, Birmingham, B6 7AF.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
- Our Site is owned and operated by Nobisco Ltd. , a limited company registered in
England under company number 1945617, whose registered address is Unit B,
Gavin Way, Nexus Point, Holford Broadlands, Birmingham, B6 7AF.
- Our VAT number is 425490944.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Andrew Morrison, and can be contacted by telephone
on 0800 197 5656, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Unit B,
Gavin Way, Nexus Point, Holford Broadlands, Birmingham, B6 7AF.
websites. Please note that We have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or
used by other websites, and We recommend you to check the privacy policies of any such
websites before providing any of your personal data to them. We do not accept liability for
the use of your personal data on third party websites.
4. Your Rights
5. The Data We Collect
- You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been created to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 11);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or
incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 13);
- The right to be forgotten - i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold
about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, explained in section 6
but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with
another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact
Us using the details provided in section 13 and We will endeavour to do Our best to resolve
the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to file a complaint with
the UK's supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner's
Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
- Date of birth;
- Business/Company Name
- Job title;
- Contact information; email addresses, telephone numbers;
- Demographic information; business/personal address, postcode, interests and
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light
of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and
safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is
necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our
use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate
interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our products and/or services to you (please note that We require your
personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and/or services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out
at any time by following the instructions included with the email;
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually
improve Our Site and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for
marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or post
with information and/or social media contact, news and offers on Our products and/or
services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all
reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations
under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations
- Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed
below in section 12. Please refer to section 12 for more information on controlling Cookies.
Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they
collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time,
and to request that We delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the
reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following
periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- for as long as the personal data relates to you as an active client and for a period of 3
- for a period of three years following your last response to or engagement with a
communication of a business nature;
8. Do We Share Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We require in order to use it as
outlined above in section 6, and/or for as long as We obtain your permission to keep
- All of your data is stored within the United Kingdom. You are deemed to accept and
agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us.
- Data security is of the utmost importance to Us, and to protect your data We have
taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure the data collected through Our
9. How Do We Control Your Data?
- We contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf.
These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities,
advertising, and marketing. In certain cases, the third parties may require access to
some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We
will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely,
securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of
the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage
patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be
anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised
data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from
time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors,
affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the
bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by
Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in
legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or
a governmental authority.
10. Your Right to Withhold Information
- When you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our
use of your data. We aim to give you controls on Our use of your data for email
marketing purposes (providing the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which
you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point
of providing your details and by managing your Account).
- You may also want to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in
the UK: The Telephone Preference Service ("the TPS"), the Corporate Telephone
Preference Service ("the CTPS"), and the Mailing Preference Service ("the MPS").
These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note,
although, these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing
communications that you have consented to receiving.
11. How Can You Access Your Data?
- You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However,
to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit
or allow for the collection of certain data.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us. Under the
GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your
request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at
email@example.com, or using the contact details below in section 13.
- Our Site may place and access certain first party Cookies on your computer or
device. First party Cookies are those placed directly by Us and are used only by Us.
and improve Our products and/or services. We have carefully chosen these Cookies
and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and
respected at all times.
- By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer
or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties
other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for purposes such as
analytics and advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 6, above.
These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and
experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie
- By using Our Site, Cookies will be placed on your computer or device, you will be
shown a prompt, confirming your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your
consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible
experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of
Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these
Cookies to be "strictly necessary". Your consent will not be sought to place these
Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these
Cookies by changing your internet browser's settings, but please be aware that Our
Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that
your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- The following Cookies, may be placed on your device:
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a
set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us
to better understand how Our Site is used. This information enables Us to improve
Our Site and the products and/or services offered through it. You do not have to
allow Us to use these Cookies, however it's important to note, whilst Our use of them
does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us
to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more effective experience for
You may decide to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however
you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and
efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
13. Contacting Us
The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and
apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in your
web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information.
This cookie does not store any user information, it's just used to limit the number of requests
that have to be made to doubleclick.net.
Used to distinguish users for website analytics data
Used to distinguish users for website analytics data
Used by the web server to keep track of sessions. This allows the website to differentiate
users for functions such as remembering basket contents between page loads. This cookie
simply contains a unique key and not the session data itself, which is stored on the server.
telephone on 0800 197 5656, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at
Unit B, Gavin Way, Nexus Point, Holford Broadlands, Birmingham, B6 7AF.
will be immediately posted on Our Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms
that you check this page regularly to ensure you're up-to-date.